11.30.2010

OOTD: Thanksgiving

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know I sure did! Plenty of food, family and friends. I couldn't have asked for more. I got up early, made some coffee and breakfast and watched the parade with my mom. I had 2 houses to go to for dinner, so I ate plenty! Despite the fact that it was raining ALL DAY it was still a good time. I ended the day with a few glasses of wine and playing xbox with the boyfriend. Perfect.
Here's what I wore to dinner. I know it's a few days late but I've been recovering from a food coma. Time to get on the treadmill!



Sweater: Anthropologie Plaza cardigan (similar here - on sale!) (and here)
Shirt: Kohl's (here - only $6.99!)
Jeans: Kohl's (similar here)
Boots: Kohl's (similar here) (and here)
Coat: Forever21 (similar here) (and here)

No comments:

Post a Comment