6.16.2010

Recent Purchases; splurge vs steal

So maybe I'm slow in realizing this but I have just bought a pair of shoes very similar to the Seychelles "Get Outta Town" flats. I thought when I purchased them they looked kind of familiar but couldn't quite put my finger on it. It wasn't until I remembered Kim wearing something similar on blog not too long ago. So basically I got these awesome shoes from Kohl's that are actually very close to a more "designer" pair. Cool. I didn't see these on the Kohl's website anymore so try your luck, they might have them in your local store. Apparently I'm not the only one who realized the splurge vs. steal. I believe mine were only $19.99 compared to $80.00. If you don't happen to find these at your local Kohl's there is still another option. 6pm has them for $48 (40% off!)












Here are the Seychelles brand. Crazy huh?




These were also purchased at Kohl's for $18.99. These look semi familiar too, no? I wanna say that maybe Steve Madden did a pair like these? I don't know. If anyone does know please tell me!



I went to Ulta today and picked up a few goodies.
I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding this weekend and wanted a nice lighter nail polish. I saw the mini Essie's and just HAD to get them. And they just so happen to be from the "Wedding Collection" 
Perfect.



Left to right:
Petal Pink; Walk Down The Aisle; Show Me The Ring; Main Squeeze


Here are the cute little bottles - too cute for words


NYX was buy one get one 50% off
Golden Dune (left)
Iced Mocha (right)



Mega Shine Lipgloss in "Sweet Heart"
Jumbo Lip Pencil in "Pink Nude"



It was so hot out and I needed a nice cool drink.
One Iced Green Tea coming right up!



Here's a sneak peek at the shoes I'm wearing in the wedding this weekend. They are pretty comfortable and so dainty and pretty. I will be able to definitely wear these again!










I also went to Blockbuster and they were having previously viewed movies 5/$25 or 3/$20
I bought Gran Torino (great movie!!!!), New Moon (I got made fun of by the check out guy for buying this but whatever I had fun with it) and Public Enemies (good movie, kind of long though)


And my best purchase this week:
Nine West "Jenna" bag. I found this on ebay for $34.99. I love it. It's the perfect gray color and has tons of room for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment