2.24.2012

All about nails..


Colors (L to R): L'Oreal "Owl's Night", Sally Hansen "Night Lights", Sally Hansen "Coral Reef", L'Oreal "Target Red", Revlon "Facets of Fuchsia", Revlon "Starry Pink"





What's your favourite nail polish company?
I tend to flip flop between OPI, China Glaze and Essie. Really just depends on my mood. I've also been loving Revlon and Sally Hansen lately. I color their color selection and obviously the price is great! I like trying different brands too such as Nubar, Orly, etc.

Glitter or no glitter?
Glitter....always.

OPI, China Glaze or Essie
hmmm like I said it depends on my mood. I love Essie's neutral shades. I like CG glitters. And I like OPI's collections and color selection. It's hard to choose!

When do you change your nail polish?
Usually every other day. I just get board easily! 

Whats your favourite colour on your nails?
That's a tough one....but I'd have to say OPI Glitzerland.

Darks or Brights? 
Either. Just depends on my mood. I do think dark looks better with my natural skin tone though. Brights look good when I'm tan!

What are you wearing on your nails this moment?
Essie "Armed and Ready"

Matte Nails- In or out?
I have a couple matte polishes but I always put a top coat on them. I just like a glossy look.

French Manicure?
Meh. I'll probably do one for my wedding but like I said, I like to change my color often and I would get board with a french quickly.

Favourite winter colour?
I noticed myself wearing Essie's "Carry On" from their fall collection a lot this winter. I also like China Glaze "Ruby Pumps" for a more festive situation.

Colors (L to R): Essie "Jackie Oh My", Essie "Carry On", Nubar "2010", OPI "Save Me", OPI "Swimsuit...Nailed It!", Orly "Space Cadet", OPI "Glitzerland", Essie "Mint Candy Apple"


No comments:

Post a Comment