2.27.2012

Today I....

Went tanning.

Went grocery shopping for (mostly) healthy food.

Did laundry. Lots of laundry.

Watched some HP

Tried to decide which bright color to paint my nails to match the spring-like temps outside.

Worked out.

Cleaned my rings. The one on the left was a Valentine's present from the fiance. 

Ate steak. If you know me, this is a big deal. I NEVER eat steak. Like ever. This was from Applebee's and was part of the Under 550 Calories menu. And it was delicious!

Decided which color to paint my nails. Essie "Mint Candy Apple"

Now I'm watching my favorite show. This is a British one that's on BBC...not the awful American one on the History channel. Just so you know.

And I'm thinking about dessert. Possibly some vanilla ice cream with raspberries and blueberries? Yes. I think so.

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!












No comments:

Post a Comment