10.03.2011

OOTD: Gothic

Happy Monday everyone! Fall is here and I couldn't be happier. Oh except that I looked at the forecast for the upcoming week and it's supposed to be close to 80 by the weekend. WTF Ohio?! That is not October weather. Today however, was perfect fall weather. Sunny and 67. Perfect. It was a leggings kind of day guys. And this shirt. Hmmm. I bought it last year and I'm still not 100% on it. I really like it. But when I wear it with leggings it just gets bunched up in all the wrong places and I spend half the day pulling it down only to move 1/2 an inch and it's messed up again. Other than that I love it. And if you're wondering about my post title, well with the black leggings, black purse, black boots and dark nails I felt kind of Goth. I'm not sure why. I'm pretty sure Goth people don't smile and as you can see, I like to smile.

 

 
See what I mean about the bunching up? Annoying.

 
 



Sorry for some most of these pictures being so grainy. I don't know what was going on. Figures one of the only ones that was crystal clear was this one:
Awkward. 

But at least this one turned out nice. You can't win them all.

Details:
Sweater: Kohl's - ELLE (similar)
Shirt: Kohl's - Apt 9(similar)
Leggings: Target - Mossimo (here)
Boots: Kohl's - Simply Vera (here - on sale!)
Purse: Kohl's - Simply Vera (similar)
Bracelet: Forever21 (?)
Watch: Michael Kors via ebay
Creeper in the background: Roxy the cat ;)

Hope everyone is off to a great week so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment