12.12.2010

[Outfit of the Day]: Friday

Well our "heat wave" was very short lived. We had a couple days of highs near 50 (no way!) but today the chill returned. Thanks Canada! It's windy, cold oh and it's also snowing. It's been snowing since this morning actually. We've already gotten about 3-4 inches and we're supposedly getting more tomorrow. Which sucks. Because my mom and I are supposed to go shopping. I think we'll be fine though. Shopping (especially at Target) wins over weather ANY day.
Here's what I wore the other day. When it was "warmer"

Sweater: Anthropologie Outdoor Cafe Cardigan (similar here) (and here) (and here)
Tee: Target (similar here) (and here)
Leggings: JC Penny (similar here) (and here)
Boots: Madden Girl (similar here) (and here)
Necklace: Anthropologie (check ebay)

Going to go make some hot chocolate and catch up on some magazines. I'm soooo far behind. We're talkin' like I still haven't cracked open my Cosmo from November. It's embarrassing people. 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment