10.14.2010

[Outfit of the Day] - Easy Breezy

What a difference a day makes! Last night we had some storms come through and as a result we had a 10 degree drop in temperature from yesterday to today. Crazy! It's sunny and breezy today with a high of 65. 
It's the perfect day to break out my new boots I got from Kohl's. I love them and since they kind of have a "cowgirl" vibe I went ahead and put on this flower print shirt. I feel very prairie in this and I don't know why. 
I'm going to try and get better about posting outfits of the day. It should be easier now. My fall wardrobe is so much more interesting than my summer one which basically consists of t-shirt/tank top, shorts, flip flops. Boring! Plus I'm getting to wear a lot of my fall stuff for the first time since I've been stocking up on sweaters since they first came back into stores. 
Sorry for the bad mirror cell phone pictures. I really need to get a new camera, perhaps as an early Christmas present?









Button down: Target (here)
Jeans: Kohl's (similar here)
Boots: Kohl's (similar here)
Purse: DeGroot

No comments:

Post a Comment