9.14.2010

Splurge vs. Steal

I just had to share this with you. I have lusted after the Steve Madden Caryssa pump for months now. It just looks beautiful and sexy and classy but not very practical. Well for me anyway. So I couldn't very well stomach the almost $90 price tag. Even on ebay they're still around $80.
Last year I was doing my weekly stalking searching on Kohl's website and found an almost exact dupe of the Steve Madden shoes made by none other than Candie's, one of my favorite affordable shoe brands. At about half the price of the SM's there's no way I could pass these babies up!
The only big difference I see is the heel height. The Steve's are listed as 5 1/4" while the Candie's are only 4 3/4"...not a huge difference really. It is going to take some getting used to walking in these things. I'm used to more of a thicker heel so this skinny little thing is a little scary at first, but I'm sure I'll manage ;)
So all that being said, take a look for yourself:

The Splurge:
$89.95


The Steal:


$41.99

No comments:

Post a Comment