4.20.2010

What's on my....

NAILS:
Sally Hansen HD in Digital

SKIN:
St. Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse.
Just got this the other day after hearing about it from lollipop26 on youtube. I've only used it once and I really like it. It was easy to apply and dried quickly. I did have a few streaks but I was kind of in a hurry. Also I would recommend washing your hands in between applications (put some on your arm, wash hands, apply on other arm, wash hands, etc. ) because  I really had to scrub to get it all off in the end since it does dry very quickly.
EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
L'oreal HIP Duo in Devious
Maybelline Great Lash Big Brush
Maybelline black eyeliner
CHEEKS:
Almay bronzer
Covergirl blush....can't remember the name. Just I nice light pink blush.


ARM:
Pink & green bracelets from Target
White bracelet American Eagle

NECK:
Tranquil Night necklace from etsy. Similar here
BODY:
Bliss by Salvatore Ferragamo. I really like this fragrance - it's good for spring/summer. I sprayed it on one day when I was in Sephora and loved it and I could still smell it on myself 3 hours later during lunch. I went back and bought it immediately.

SHOULDER:
Dooney & Bourke Victoria Tote. Similar here...on sale!




No comments:

Post a Comment