4.16.2010

Drugstore Purchases, Nails, Lotion

Well that pretty much sums it up. On my nails I'm wearing Commander In Chic from the new Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure series. I have to say I'm very impressed with this polish. This is my second time wearing it. I just really love the color. I don't even need a top coat. I just put on my  Essie ridge filler underneath and I'm good to go.
On my toe nails I'm wearing Pamplona Purple from OPI. This is actually my mom's but I stole it..shhhh. I really like this color, it's dark-ish but not so much. Really pretty.
For the life of me I don't know how I got polish smudged all the way up there - right foot


I bought these Olay daily facials when I saw them on one of  Makeup by Mel's youtube videos. I already like these alot better than my Say Yes to Cucumber ones. I feel like they give a deeper clean and they're fragrance free which works well with my sensitive skin. Pretty good price too.

Next I got Garnier sleek & shine anti-humidity smoothing milk. I really love this stuff. I was using something else for awhile but I have come back to old faithful. It makes my hair really smooth and soft and I use it weather I'm straightening my hair or letting it dry naturally wavy.


Lastly is this Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom lotion. My mom had received this as a gift and wasn't too wild about the scent. I however do like this scent. It's soft and pretty and I just love the bottle...I know that's weird but I just love their new styling. By the way right now at BBW you can buy 3 get 3 free from their signature collection.Also free shipping on orders over $60. Use code FREESHIP60. Check it out


Now I must be off. Time for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment