12.30.2013

Style Icon: Lauren Conrad

Or LC for short. I've actually been accumulating pictures for this post for awhile now. Some of these pictures might be from a couple years ago but Lauren's style is so classic that you can't even tell.

Red Carpet Style:
Always dressed for the occasion. She manages to balance feminine & flirty with classic & sophisticated perfectly.














Casual Style:
Even her street style looks classy but comfortable. Her airport style is perfection. Much better than my yoga pants, hoodie & flip flops...














And here are some random photos I had on hand that didn't really fit into any specific category. I would say that LC is my number one fashion inspiration right now. I'm so happy to see how far she's come from the days of Laguna Beach.














OK. Sorry (I'm not sorry) for all the pics. Lauren Conrad lovefest is over.








No comments:

Post a Comment