12.29.2013

Hello? Is anyone out there? If anyone still reads this thing then obviously it's been awhile since I've posted so I'm not going to get into all that. Well one of my New Year's resolutions is to really get serious about this blog, so I figured I'd start now. I came across some of my old writing last week while at my parents house for Christmas and I realized how much I missed writing and having an outlet for my thoughts.
Once again, if there are still people following this blog then you've noticed I've changed the name. I think this new name fits me better. I would name my blog "I LOVE TARGET"  or "I CAN'T STOP DRINKING MILLER LITE" but I'm sure those names are already taken and I don't want to infringe on copyright laws and all that. Also, please note that the actual address of my blog has changed to abigailbambrick.blogspot.com

I'm looking forward to (trying) to post everyday and really seeing what I can do with this small space I'm taking up on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment