6.18.2013

A little bit about me.

I found this fun little questionnaire from Pretty Little Endeavors and thought it would be fun to do. I love things like this. It's a cool way to get to know someone. I remember doing every single one of these I could find on myspace. Remember myspace? Is that still a thing? Moving on.


1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes. I really just like cheese in general.

2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Yes. I smoked for awhile after high school and quit about 6 or 7 years ago. Now the smell makes me sick to my stomach. 

3.Do you own a gun? Yes. Actually my husband bought it. It's a shotgun. It's not loaded, we don't even have ammo. 

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I used to get a cherry limeade every now and then but I don't drink pop anymore. It always made my stomach hurt anyway. 

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? I don't really go to the doctor. I barely ever get sick - nothing more than a cold anyway. But I always get nervous at the dentist. They just freak me out. Call me crazy but I don't really like people sticking their fingers all up in my mouth. 

6. Do you like hot-dogs? Love them.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee.

9. Can you do push-ups? Girl push-ups lol. But I'm working my way up to actual ones!

10. What’s your favorite meal? Cheese coneys from Skyline. Or a giant salad if I'm being healthy. 

11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My engagement ring/wedding band. 

12. Favorite hobby? Shopping. And Pinterest (is that a hobby?)

13. Do you work with people who idolize you? Um. That's an awkward question. I work in the clubhouse of a golf course (basically, a bar) and I'm the manager but I honestly don't think any of my employees "idolize" me. 

14. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? I'm quiet and I don't always speak up for myself when I should.

15. Middle name? Megan

16. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: I really don't want to go to bed. I need to get up and run tomorrow. I still have 5 more days until my one day off this week. 

17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Father's day cards, Starbuck's, food.

18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Coffee, Water, Beer.

19. Current worry right now? Money. Losing weight. 

20. Current hate right now? Feeling too full from dinner.

21. Favorite place to be? In bed. Or at Target

22. How did you bring in New Years? At home, with my husband. It was his birthday and I made him dinner and we played xbox.

23. Favorite place to go? Target. Holden Beach in North Carolina. 

24. What is your most recurring dream? I always dream that someone is chasing me or someone is trying to kill me. I always wake up right before they get to me or right as they're shooting/stabbing me.

25. Introvert or extrovert? Depends on who I'm around and how much alcohol I've had. 

26. What color shirt are you wearing? Gray Hanes t-shirt

27. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I'm not sure if I ever actually have. I have a satin pillowcase and I like that.

28. Can you whistle? Not really. I can whistle for my dog to come. My husband can do entire songs. It pisses me off.

29. Favorite color? Purple. And if you looked in my closet, navy. I always seem to gravitate towards navy colored shirts. I also really like green. And neon because it makes me look tan when I'm not. 

30. Would you be a pirate? Possibly. Mostly just for the whole living at sea, drinking rum part. Not killing people and all that nonsense. 

31. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't really sing in the shower, mostly because I'm worried our neighbors upstairs will hear. But sometimes I will sing quietly. Just whatever song happens to be in my head at the time.

32. Favorite girl’s name? I really like Molly, Audrey & Elizabeth 

33. Favorite boy’s name? Michael, Liam

34. Who is your loudest friend? My friend Lindsey, definitely. Although apparently I'm pretty loud sometimes even though I don't realize it. 

35. What’s in your pocket right now? I'm wearing yoga pants. No pockets. 

36. Last thing that made you laugh? Lindsey & I were laughing at work all day. Mostly inappropriate things. 

37. Bed sheets as a child? I remember having Sesame Street, Lifesavers & My Little Pony.

38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Broken arm when I was like 6. I was with my parents at a Christmas party at someone's house who my mom worked with at the time. I was upstairs with this woman's daughter and she had bunk beds. The bitch totally pushed me off the top bunk. I'm pretty sure my parents sued her parents or made them pay for the hospital bills at least. 

39. Do you love where you live? I like being so close to Cincinnati, there's so much stuff to do. But sometimes I wished I lived in North Carolina or somewhere on the east coast. 

40. How many TVs are in your house? 2

41. What is your worst habit? Shopping. 

42. How many dogs do you have? One. A golden retriever named Ben.

43. Does someone have a crush on you? Probably. HAHA I don't know. 

44. Do you own slippers? Yea a few pairs. They're more like moccasin type ones though. 

45. What is your favorite book? Anything about serial killers. And I still really like Charlotte's Web.

46. What is your favorite candy? I'm not a big candy eater but I do like Nerds.

47. What is your favorite sports team?  Boston Bruins, Cincinnati Bengals, Cincinnati Reds, Florida Gators, Cincinnati Cyclones (hockey)

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Thinking about dying gives me anxiety so, no. Just no. 

49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Browsing Pinterest & drinking beer.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? I should probably get up and run but I'm just going to snooze for another 20 or 30 minutes....

No comments:

Post a Comment