5.13.2013

Get to know me better

I've seen this post done a few times and thought it would be something fun (and easy!) to do.



1. If you could do one thing differently in your life, what would it be?

Honestly, I would have finished college. Not that it's too late to go back - in fact I'm considering it. However, I wished I would have just "gotten it over with" so to speak. Plus it seems a college degree is required with just about every job these days, which is a good thing I suppose. Education is very important.

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?


Hopefully owning a house, with a kid (or 2?), and with a better job. 


3. Do you honestly want kids?


Definitely. Especially since everyone I know (both in real life and blog land) is pregnant! I think my biological clock is starting to tick. But it's not something I want to rush. I know I'm not getting younger, but there are still things I'd like to accomplish before devoting most of my time to a child. I'd like to run my first marathon, pay off my credit card, definitely get a house, and just make sure that all of our financials are in order. Because I know I'm going to spoil my baby!


4. What has been the best moment of your life so far?


Getting married! It was everything I had always imagined - really! Everyone single person I love all under one roof, having the biggest party of the year. Beautiful.








5. What is your life theme song?


"Don't Stop Believing" by Journey





6. What is one thing you have yet to accomplish that you want to do before you die?

Own a home, run a marathon (or more!), see the world and take in all the natural beauty she has to offer


7. If you could choose one thing to be known for, what would it be?


Kindness and being a positive influence on others


8. If you could do anything you wanted right in this very moment (no consequences, no fear, etc.) what would it be?


Go on a honeymoon! We've been married 6 months and still haven't taken one. Also,  I agree with Katie, I would love to move to the beach, preferably in North Carolina but I'm keeping my options open :) My husband and I have talked about this before (maybe after too much drinking) - just moving to a beach and opening up a bar or some kind of shop on/near the beach. Who knows...maybe one day it will happen???

Oh and I would probably eat everything from Skyline in one sitting.




9. What has been the most challenging moment in your life?

Being on my own. Seriously though, no one prepared me for that! Well I think they tried to (hi mom!) but I just didn't listen. I have no problem going to Target and blowing $100 on shoes and clothes and make up that I don't need but groceries? Heat? Health Insurance? Ugh. Not as much fun.


10. Summarize yourself in one word


Crazy



No comments:

Post a Comment