4.09.2012

Easter Nails

Hey guys! I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter. Mine was fairly uneventful. Church, breakfast, brunch. My fiance and I actually didn't eat at the brunch as we were still full from breakfast. We did however....um....drink. Hey, it's a holiday right? Anywho....here's my nails from yesterday as well as a few others I found in on my computer that I don't think I've shared yet. Enjoy!

OPI - Strawberry Margarita

This was from St. Patrick's Day - sorry for the blurry pic
OPI - Jade is the New Black
Love & Beauty - Glitter Lime (here)


Sinful Colors - Glass Pink (I think that's the name)
Essie - Set in Stones (from my Birchbox)
I LOVED this combo and will probably do it again soon

Meh. I wasn't super happy with this one.
Orly - Emberstone (I think)
OPI - Black Shatter (I think mine's about had it. It went on really lumpy.)


Essie - Pink a Boo
I love this color! It does go on sheer and kind of streaky though. But that doesn't stop me from loving it!

Well since my Easter mani is starting to chip, I better go figure out what color I want to wear next!
Happy Monday!
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment