4.13.2012

Collective Purchases & Target haul!

Happy Friday the 13th! I, for one have been having and exceptionally lucky day. First off, I didn't have to work today. So I got that going for me. Second, I found some great things while shopping today. Plus I have a few things I've purchased over the last month or two. Warning: Picture heavy. So let's goooo!

To start, I bought this super awesome switch plate from this Etsy shop. A tad nerdy? Yes. But I still kind of love it.

Next, I picked up a few things from The Christmas Tree Shop. Have you guys ever heard of this place? It's amazing. Don't let the name fool you, it's not necessarily holiday related. They have a bunch of home decor, cookware, dishes, FOOD, bath and beauty items and so much more! Definitely check them out. Oh and if you can't see from the pic, the prices are super amazing too!


I recently got an iPhone so of course I had to go crazy on eBay shopping for phone cases.


Speaking of ebay...I got this shirt for a steal last week. Go Bruins!

Another ebay purchase. 


I finally tracked down the Revlon "Whimsical" polish at Ulta a few weeks ago. They were having a buy one get one half off or something so I picked up this pretty pink glitter too.

I almost squealed (no pun intended) when I saw this cute timer at Bed Bath & Beyond last month. Makes me want to cook more!

I got these mint jeans from Kohl's from the LC line. I was hoping they were going to be a bit lighter in person but I do like them anyway. They are very stretchy which is nice! And I like the ankle length since I'm 5'3" and most pants are too long for me.


Next from Kohl's I got these flats from the Vera Wang line. I'm loving the cap toe and the spikes! I wouldn't wear these if you plan to do a lot of walking though, they were rubbing on my ankle all day.

Now, onto my Target haul. Most of these things were bought within the last month so they should still be there.
I seriously almost died when I saw this purse today. It's perfect. The color, the size, the price. Plus, I think it's bit reminiscent of the Rebecca Minkoff bag I've been coveting forever. Go get it. Now.

I couldn't pass up this cute headband. Navy and polka dots? Yes please!

These shoes were a steal at $12.99 (check stores, I saw them marked down to $9 today). The yellow is actually really bright, like highlighter yellow. And the ones on the right are an army green but they look gray in this pic.


I picked these shoes up for around $8 shortly after Christmas. I got a size 8 which is kind of big but I would probably wear them with tights anyway so it's not big deal. I just love the color, I have nothing else like these in my closet.

I also picked up the new BB Cream that everyone is talking about. I've heard mixed reviews so I just wanted to try it our for myself. I hope it works so I'm not out $12!

Last but not least I picked up the third book in the Hunger Games series. I still haven't finished the first book yet (I'm such a slow reader sometimes!). I don't want to see the movie till I've finished the book so no spoilers please!

If you've made it this far, you're awesome. Sorry for such a long post but I guess that's what happens when you post as sporadically as I do. Off subject, but every time I use the word "sporadically" I think of the scene from Clueless where Cher is teaching Tai "new" words. Anyone who loves this movie as much as I do will know what I'm talking about.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. It's supposed to be nice and I have to work. Figures. Oh well I'll enjoy what I can!
Happy Friday :)
xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment