4.07.2012

Easter


Hey everyone! Just wanted to stop by and share my Easter outfit for tomorrow. Actually most of the things below aren't what I'm actually going to be wearing. The only thing I got right was the jeans. I still haven't decided between skinny jeans or flare jeans. I am wearing nude pumps (mine are from Shoedazzle), I am wearing a flow-y blouse (mine is from JC Penny but mine wasn't plus size and I just bought it in the store for $20 on Wednesday but it's online for only $10! Not cool), and I'm carrying a lavender bag (not a Balenciaga!). After church we're continuing our tradition of going to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Then we'll probably just come home and lounge in the sun the rest of the day :)

Easter



MNG by Mango peasant blouse, $40
American Eagle Outfitters flare jeans, $45
American Eagle Outfitters super skinny jeans, $40
ALDO stiletto heels, $116
Balenciaga handbag, $1,895




Hope everyone has a Happy Easter! What are your plans for tomorrow?



No comments:

Post a Comment