9.23.2011

Nails of the Day: Army Chic

Hey everyone! Sorry for the sporadic posts but I've been working weird hours and I've been getting back to my running routine. My dad and I are running in a race Thanksgiving morning. It's called the Turkey Trot (cute right?) and it's 5 miles (eek!) so I'm a little nervous since I haven't ran that far since high school. But since it's my first race since then I'm also just concentrating on finishing and not necessarily my time. Anyway.....here's my nails from yesterday. I forgot to take a picture, but on my ring finger I put one coat of
China Glaze "It's Alive" from their new Halloween collection. So just picture this mani with that on top. Trust me, it looked cool.



Sephora for OPI "Caught With My Khakis Down"
Polish not pictured:


Hope everyone has a good weekend. I'm attending a wedding tomorrow for one of my oldest friends. Hopefully I'll remember to take pictures to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment