7.22.2011

OOTD: Walkin' on Sunshine

Hey guys! It's been super awful hot & humid here for the last few weeks. I seriously can't take it anymore. I'm not really a "summer" girl anyway so bring on fall! The way I look at it is you can always add another layer but there's only so much you can (legally!) take off...
Here's an outfit from last week when the heat wasn't as oppressive and I could actually wear sleeves and be comfortable.







Top: Target
Shorts: American Eagle (similar)
Belt: American Eagle (similar)
Shoes: Target - check stores, they're on sale for $17.99!
Watch: Kohl's (similar)
Frizzy hair: Ohio Valley Humidity! 

I'm off today and tomorrow I'm going with the fiance and another couple to the Reds game - it's gonna be hot! 
What is everyone else up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment