7.06.2011

Haul - Forever21 & Ulta

Hey guys! Hope everyone had a fun & safe 4th of July. I can't believe it's July already! In less than a month I will be here and here. I feel like I have so much to do before then. I'm such an over-packer but I'm going to try and make a list within the next week or so of what I need/want to take and TRY not to pack unnecessary items. I said TRY. Anyway here's a few things I got from Forever21 and Ulta a few weeks ago that I forgot to post. I'm sure a few of these things will be making their way into my suitcase for the beach trip!

Floral aviators - $5.80
Gold layered necklace - $4.80
Blue stone necklace - $5.80

*Only available in white online. Check stores! I will most likely use these as cover-ups as they're a bit short on me to wear as an actual dress.

Embroidered Boho top - $27.80 (?)
Similar for $10 cheaper!

This stuff rocks! I've been using it 1-2 times a week and my skin has be looking & feeling great!

Amazing! All the hype is true! This was $11.99 for a 3.4oz bottle. I've been using it for weeks and can tell the difference. 

From L to R: OPI Silver Shatter, OPI Black Shatter, Essie Jackie Oh My

Such a pretty color and I'm considering it as a wedding day color!


Silver Shatter over Revlon Top Speed "Cupid"
LOVE

NYX Lip Gloss in "Crystal Soda"
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Milk"


Milk (on top) & Crystal Soda

Happy Hump Day everyone! I ordered my wedding dress today! It should be here by the end of August - so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment