4.12.2011

[Outfit of the Day]: Bohemian Rhapsody

Hello everyone! It's been forever (literally) since I've done an outfit post so I figured I'd go ahead and toss one up. Really the weather here has been really up and down. Fact: Sunday it was 85 degrees. Today: About 55. Seriously?! I have no idea what to wear anymore. This time of year layers are best. You can always add a cardigan or light jacket if you get chilly and just as well take it off when you get hot. Fitting seeing how in Ohio if you don't like the weather, just wait 15 minutes - it'll change.




I felt very 70s and folk-like today. I think I've been watching That 70s Show too much....


Even my earrings were hippie-ish :)

Top: Old Navy (similar that I might get for myself!) (and here) (and here)
Jeans: American Eagle (similar) (and here - want these sooo bad!) (and here)
Wedges: Target (similar) (and here) (and here)
Earrings: Target(?) (similar-ish) (and here) (and here)

At least it was sunny outside today! But boy, was it breezy! The rest of the week looks nice though. Hoo-ray for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment