3.08.2011

[Outfit of the Day]: Arrrrrgh

Hey guys! I'm so excited that Spring is just around the corner. Did you know that this weekend is daylight savings? I totally didn't realize it until I looked at the calender yesterday. The only thing I don't like about springing forward is that we lose an hour of sleep and I don't know about you guys but my favorite part of the day is sleeping! However, it does mean that we get more daylight which is nice. I can't wait for the warmer days to come when the fiancée and I can sit on the porch with a few beers and play cards while waiting for a thunderstorm. It doesn't sound super exciting I know, but we have the best time just hanging out. Plus who doesn't love late night runs to Walmart and Wafflehouse (or better yet, Ihop)? They're even better when you're not wearing 5 layers of clothing. I'm going to try and be more creative with my clothing this summer, I promise. I'm usually a shorts & t-shirt girl in the summer but I'm going to try and branch out with my outfits and make them more interesting. So speaking of outfits....here's mine for today. It was actually sunny today (oh sun...how I've missed you!) which meant if felt a lot warmer than it was. This allowed me to break out my "leather" jacket I bought from Target last fall. I hadn't been able to wear it yet because shortly after I bought it, it got super cold here. It's warm, but not THAT warm. I love this jacket. It's the perfect color, it's super soft and it instantly makes you look cooler just by putting it on. Who doesn't love that?! Oh and to explain the title of this post: When I first wore this shirt around the fiancée said it looked like a pirate shirt. I'm not really sure if I get that or not. What do you guys think? Should I start auditioning for Pirates 5?






Shirt: Target (similar here) (and here) (and here)
Jeans: American Eagle (similar here) (and here) (and here)
Jacket: Target (similar here) (and here) (and here)
Boots: Kohl's (similar here) (and here) (and here)
Scarf: Forever21(?) (kind of similar here) (and here) (and here)

Here's to spring! 





No comments:

Post a Comment