3.09.2011

35




1. Where is your cell phone?
Laying on the couch, right next to me.

2. Your hair?
Needs a cut & color. Baaaad.

3. Your Mother?
Is my best friend and basically we're like twins (personality wise)

4. Your Father?
Is my workout inspiration. He gets up every morning at 5am and runs 5-6 miles. Seriously. I'll never get up that early to run, but I'd like to go the distance.

5. Your favorite food?
Chicken. I think I could eat it everyday. There's just so much you can do with it.

6. Your dream from last night?
I don't remember my dream from last night. Or if I even had one. I do remember falling asleep with my ipod headphones on so I want to say I dreamed something with a Dave Matthews song playing....

7. Your favorite drink?
Water & coffee

You're still here? FINE. You can go later. Next question:

8. Your dream/goal?
To be happy with whatever I'm doing.

9. What room are you in?
Living room

10. What are your hobbies?
sleeping, shopping, reading, painting my nails, blogging.

11. What is your fear?
Spiders. And dying. The usual.

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Happily married and starting a family.

13. Where were you last night?
At dinner (Chipotle) with my cousin who's visiting from New York.

14. Something you are not?
An antelope. 

15. Muffins?
Love! Especially blueberry. 

16. Wish List Items?
oh about 60 billion things. But I've put myself on a shopping ban for the next month so the only things on my wishlist now are mouthwash & deodorant. 

17. Where did you grow up?
Cincinnati, Ohio

18. Last thing you did?
Well besides answering questions.....I just painted my nails.

19. What are you wearing?
Old Navy sweats, camo t-shirt & VS Pink hoodie. Hot stuff.

20. Your TV?
Is on. 

21. Your pets?
1 cat (Roxy) & St Bernard (Bruno)

22. Your friends?
Are AWESOME!

23. Your life?
Is pretty cool. 

24. Your mood?
Tired. I want to go to bed. My tummy hurts too :(

25. Missing Someone?
Yes.

26. Vehicle?
2011 Honda Civic

27. Something you're not wearing?
A funny hat.

28. Your favorite store?
Target. Hands down.

29. Your favorite color?
Just one? Hmmmm a tie between green & purple.

30. Last time you laughed?
At work. With my co-workers, making fun of customers. The usual.

31. Last time you cried?
The other day. I was driving home and saw a funeral procession. I just started tearing up out of nowhere. Seriously I was really confused! 

32. Your best friend?
My mom & my fiancée 

33. One place you go to over and over?
Target. Ha!

34. One person who emails you regularly?
My mom. Usually it's forwards though! 

35. Favorite place to eat?
Chipotle, Skyline, Jimmy John's & El Rancho Grande....or anything Mexican really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment