1.04.2011

Wishlist: Land's End Canvas

OK. I know what you're thinking: I just said that I was going to work on saving money this year. BUT. As I also said, I'm going to be losing weight (hopefully) as well. And once I've lost said weight, I'm going to need some new threads. And I'm really loving the Land's End Canvas line. I've always kind of liked Land's End but for someone my age it always looked a little to dowdy. Enter Canvas. I love nautical inspired clothing. Last year they had the cutest shorts with sailboats all over them. They're packed away with my summer clothing right now so I don't have a picture. But rest assured I will be busting those puppies out this summer. I even bought them a couple sizes down so once I lost weight they should fit perfectly. Now onto my wishlist:

I just love a throw-on-and-go-everywhere basic cardigan. Perfect for chilly spring mornings & evenings.

I'm a huge fan of plaid (maybe going to Catholic school for 12 years has something to do with that....). And I love this shirt. Great with jeans, shorts, capris, skirts - everything!

A really great basic tee. I like that the ruffle adds a little twist to an everyday item.

Another staple in my summer wardrobe. It looks a little more put together than a t-shirt but it's still comfy.

I've never tried their jeans before. I've always stuck with American Eagle because they fit me so well. But these look awesome and I love the wash.

Look what I found! My shorts from last year! They're marked down to $12.99 now with a lot of sizes still available.

Alright this one isn't plaid, it's striped but it does come in many plaid colors. I like this simple little dress. Great for running around town on those super hot days!

Everyone needs a really good jean jacket. I have one from years ago when I was still in high school and I'm not even sure if it still fits. I might have even given it away. Who knows.

Wow! These shoes are on super sale right now - $34.99. That's down from $89! They look really nice too. 

A great way to amp up a plain tee. I already have a ton of scarves but I really like this color.

I love bracelets like this. They look very vintage and look even better when you have a few different ones stacked together. Another easy way to take a plain shorts and tee and make it cute and original.

I'm going to be going to Holden Beach this year for the first time with my fiancée and his family (they go every year) so I'm going to need a nice big bag to take to the beach and I love navy and white together. Very nautical.

I had a cool pair of aviators last year but I can't find them anywhere! These are perfect for the beach. Classic cool.

Too freakin' cute! I'd also use it as a headband. I think I might get this now since it's on sale for $4!


Looking at all this stuff has me wishing for spring/summer hardcore. But for now I'm going to enjoy the winter, no matter how cold and frigid it might be. And hey, we haven't even had our big snow storm of the year yet so I'm not going to get too ahead of myself.














No comments:

Post a Comment