1.06.2011

[Outfit of the Day]: Made With Love

Hey everyone! I intended to post this last night but blogger was acting all weird and shizzz. So I guess I'm a day behind now. I'm super happy that the day is over. One more day to go till I'm off. Yippee! Saturday I'll be hanging out with fiancée and then that night we're going out to Buca di Beppo for some ah-mazing Italian deliciousness. I seriously can't wait. I've been trying to build an outfit around my leggings because I know pants that have any sort of buttons, zippers or even ties will just not work. And you know what. Just a few doors down from this awesome restaurant is an Anthropologie. I don't know if I'll be able to stop by. Most likely not. So I'll have to plan a separate trip there soon - perhaps with my lovely future SIL.




Tee: Target (similar here)
Jeans: American Eagle (here
Flats: American Eagle (similar here) (and here)
Cardigan/Shrug: Handmade by fiancée's Grandmother. So sweet right? It's actually very very warm and sooooo soft. Love it! 


Bracelet: Christmas gift (last year) from my future MIL
Ring: from my love ;)

Necklace: Another gift from the fiancée. The bigger medal was a Christmas gift from my mother.   



And here's your warm fuzzy of the week:
Fiancée's dog, Cooper


Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment