1.26.2011

[Outfit of the Day]: Not feelin' it

Hey guys! It was a gloomy day here in Ohio. I'm not opposed to cloudy days. But clouds + cold = not so much fun. Yes it is nice to curl up with my Snuggie and some hot chocolate (with cool whip of course) and watch a good movie. But it seems there have been about 1598705867 cold cloudy days in the last couple months. Frankly, I'm over it! It's even showing in my wardrobe. I seem to be attracted to nothing but black & gray...maybe even navy. Plus it's been so cold that I just want to be warm, so here come bulky sweaters and hoodies. So needless to say, my outfits have not been too interesting. But I tried to make things a bit more interesting today but still didn't totally succeed. Plus I keep seeing all these spring clothes coming out and it's making me yearn for mild temps and not having to put on a coat, scarf, and gloves every time I go outside (no matter how cute they all are)



Sweater: Target (here - mine was only $4.50 in store, so I'd check there!) (similar here) (and here)
Tank: Aerie (here) (similar here) (and here)
Jeans: Kohl's (similar here) (and here) (and here)
Boots: Kohl's (the knockoff of these) (similar here) (and here)
Headscarf: Forever21 (similar-ish here) (and here) (and here)


Hope you guys have a great rest of the week. I know I'm looking forward to the weekend. I'm going to my first Cyclones game of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment