1.14.2011

[Outfit of the Day]: Lazy, Lazy, Lazy

Hey guys! Just a quick outfit post. This is actually from the other day. So I guess my title should actually say "Outfit from the other day.....was it Monday? Sunday? I don't remember...." - but you see, that would be too long of a title and I'd lose your interest. Why is it so hard to go back to work after a couple days off? I seriously did NOT want to get out of bed today. It could also have had something to do with the fact that I just washed all my sheets and blankets yesterday and you all know that there's nothing better than sleeping on clean sheets! I'm pretty bad about washing them frequently. I know, I know. But it's such a hassle ripping everything off the bed and then you have to wash everything separately and wait for it to dry and then awkwardly put it back on your bed. Hassle. But I made promise to myself to start washing my bedclothes every 2 weeks from now on. I think that's when you're supposed to do it? Anyone know? Anyway. Enough about sheets (now that I've really lost your attention.....), here's my outfit from a couple days ago. It's really nothing special. Just something comfy and warm. Even though I look like I'm about 17 when I wear something like this. But. I'm OK with it.






Hoodie: Victoria's Secret (here) (similar here) (similar here - on sale!)
Jeans: Kohl's (here) (similar here) (and here
Boots: UGG (here) (similar here) (and here)

Happy Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment