12.15.2010

[Outfit of the Day]: So Close

Wow three days in a row of outfit posts? It must be a Christmas miracle! Today was my last day off till Sunday so I took advantage and did a little more Christmas shopping. I'm still not quite finished, but I'm getting there - just a few more things (cards, gift cards) and I will be finished! I think I've done quite well this year and can't wait for everyone to get their presents. I'm also happy to report that in the past 2 days I've gone to Target and have only bought a total of 6 things for myself which may seem like a lot but if you know me and my love affair with Target then this is a major accomplishment! And actually 2 of the things I bought were essentials (shampoo & conditioner, and a new top coat). Today I bought a couple of long sleeved t-shirts for the boyfriend (they were on sale for $6!) and I also got little gifts for the girls I work with. I bought them each a pair of those cute $1 socks and the $1.50 gloves (you get 2 pairs and there's so many colors). Today I was all about warmth + comfort. I bought this sweater a couple years ago and have never worn it. After wearing it today, I'm mad I haven't worn it sooner. It is a little on the itchy side, but once it's on it's really not that noticeable. I love the pattern especially for Christmas.



Sweater: Victoria's Secret (similar here) (and here) (and kind of here)
Jeans: LC Lauren Conrad (similar here) (and here) (and here
T-shirt: Hanes (here) (similar here) (and here)
Boots: UGGS (here) (alternative here) (and here) (and here
Or just check ebay. That's where I got mine!


After I came home from shopping I did some present wrapping while watching a marathon of 1,000 Ways to Die. I know it's morbid but I just love that show! Here's my lounging outfit:


Shirt(s): Hanes - same as above; Old Navy (here) (similar here)
Pants: Target (here) (similar here) (and here)

And here's Roxy stopping by to say "Hello"
As you can tell, she's super excited


Only 10 more days till Christmas! Are you ready?!

No comments:

Post a Comment