12.16.2010

[Outfit of the Day]: Snow Day

Well the White Death came and left behind about 4-5 inches of pretty pretty snow. Now I know by the end of the day most of this snow will become gray-ish brown slush and that kind of makes me sad. But on the other hand I get a day off from work. Yay! Since I've spent most of the day in my warmest, most snuggly pj's, watching TV and catching up on YouTube videos, I'm posting an outfit from a few weeks ago. I have no intention of wearing actual clothes today. But hey, at least I showered.

I just love this shirt. It's really comfortable and it's a nice way to amp up your everyday basic t-shirt. 

I love these jeans too. However I need a new pair because these are about a size too big. Which isn't a huge deal but I feel like I'm constantly pulling them up throughout the day and after a few hours I feel like I have saggy butt....not attractive. At all. 


These shoes were a random purchase from Kohl's. They are a tad tight (I got a 7 1/2) but it's not enough to return them. Plus I think I got a really good deal on them.

This coat was an ebay purchase from a couple years ago. I love the style and color. It's not your everyday black but it's also not as common as say a red or camel coat. My goal is to have a coat in every color :)


Top: Simply Vera Wang (similar here) (and here) (and here)
Jeans: American Eagle (similar here) (and here) (and here) (and here)
Shoes: Candie's (similar here) (and here) (and these look fun)
Coat: ebay find (similar here) (and here) (and here)


9 more days till Christmas!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment