12.16.2010

My top 10

Hey I just Amber's post over on Facebook where she listed her iTunes music by play count and I got inspired to do the same. I'm doing my top 10 most played songs on my iTunes. So here ya go:

1. "Don't Rain On My Parade" - Glee Cast
2. "Poker Face" - Glee Cast
3. "Any Way You Want It / Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'" - Glee Cast
4. "Last Kiss" - Taylor Swift
5. "Teenage Dream" - Katy Perry
6. "Dream On" - Glee Cast
7. "Last Christmas" - Glee Cast
8. "Animal" - Neon Trees
9. "Represent" - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
10. "Forever & Always (Piano Version" - Taylor Swift

Well it's clear from this list who one of my favorite artists is (well more favorite "group" I guess....)
I'm actually a little surprised at which songs got played more than others.
So if you all have iTunes open your music list and filter it by "plays" and list your top 10 played songs and comment below with your list. It'll be fun to see what you guys are listening to. If you don't have iTunes just list your top favorite songs (of all time, of the moment, whichever).
Looking forward to your lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment