12.20.2010

[Outfit of the Day]: I'm not leaving the house until January

Hey people! I had to do some last minute shopping today. Big. Mistake. The stores themselves weren't that bad. I went to Ulta, Target & Walgreen's and with the exception of a screaming kid in Target (which is usually the norm) it wasn't too bad. What was bad was the traffic at Bridgewater Falls. Seriously people were driving all crazy and shit. I'm lucky to be alive. It was that bad. I tend to get bad road rage and can't tell you how many times I was screaming in my car. Now I'm just glad to be home and I am not going out until after Christmas (with the exception of work of course). All the presents are bought, wrapped and under the tree. yay! Only 5 more days! Here's what I wore on my shopping adventure. It wasn't as cold today and I was brave to wear flats. My feet were chilly by the end but after a few minutes under my car's heater they were fine.






*This is the sweater from this post that I got for an amazing deal*

Sweater: Michael Kors (similar here) (and here) (and here
Shirt: Target (here) (similar here) (and here)
Jeans: Lauren Conrad (similar here) (and here) (and here)
Shoes: Walmart (my wanna-be Tory Burch) (shop the real thing here) (similar here) (and here

I'll be back with a post about the last minute items I got today - they were awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment