12.18.2010

Wishlist: Modcloth

Hey guys! Just one more week till Christmas! I can't wait! Here's some pretties I spotted on ModCloth's website for your viewing pleasure:










(perfect for New Year's Eve!)






OMG gorgeous



Anthropologie had this exact tank (can't recall the name) so for those of you who missed out here's your second chance!


An easy way to add some sparkle in your everyday ensemble



Too cute!

Would be cute for Christmas (there's still time!). And a great deal!

I'm pretty sure these are the same Naughty Monkey boots I just got from Zappos but I'm not sure.

Buttons? Bows? Yes please!!! I think these might be my after Christmas present ;)


That's all I have for now but there are soooo many more drool worthy things on their website! Go check it out!










No comments:

Post a Comment