12.08.2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....

Can you believe Christmas is a little more than 2 weeks away? I can't. And I don't want to believe it since I've still got quite some shopping to do. Ooops. Well I've broken my streak of only getting a cold once a year. Last Thursday night I just felt super tired all of the sudden and I had a little bit of a sore throat but didn't think much of it. Even later in the night when my nose was running, I still didn't think it was anything. Friday morning I wake up and *BAM* it had hit me full force. I was really mad since I had planned to put up Christmas decorations that day. But I felt so crappy I only managed to put up a few. I just was not in the mood to decorate. Instead I stayed in my pj's all day watching TV & going through a box of tissues. I'm feeling much better now. I still have some congestion and a cough that's hanging around but compared to Saturday (which was awful) I am much better. I've even managed to put up a few more decorations. The tree will be going up this weekend, possibly Friday. Whatever.

What my weekend looked like:


And a few decorations so far:








Only 17 more days! Are you ready?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment