12.01.2010

Style Icon: Ashley Tisdale

For those of you that may not be familiar, Ashley Tisdale is from the High School Musical & Disney franchise. I have never actually seen HSM or anything else she's been in. But I've always seen pictures of her either in magazines or online and her style has always intrigued me. She started out more innocent and sweet but as she matured, her style has become a bit edgier. She always seems to dress age appropriate and is never too revealing *ahem Miley Cyrus*

Red Carpet Style:
Her event style is kind of all over the place. Though she generally sticks to neutrals, white, black, gray; it's anything but boring. She always has a little something special to really make an outfit pop. Killer shoes, a leather jacket, or sequins!








  

Going out style:
Again, she sticks to mainly neutrals. Lots of black. I have to say I really prefer her with darker hair. It makes her look a bit edgier. Like this first outfit - I just think that with the skinny jeans, leather jacket and dark hair she looks totally rocker chic. I have nothing against blondes though! But as a brunette I suppose I am a little biased ;)




Casual style:
As you can probably tell from all the photos, I really love Ashley's casual, everyday style. I love seeing pics of celebrities wearing everyday type clothes. It makes them seem more "normal", they're not all done up and just look relaxed. Ashley's casual style always looks put together but never forced or overdone. And I love how she mixes something like an Abercrombie sweater with a designer bag or shoes.
















I just love how easy her style is to recreate. Even her more dressed up looks. All you need is a short dress and some awesome heels. As for her casual style, it is even easier to recreate - skinny jeans, vintage tee, blazer and you're good to go!

I really like doing this Style Icon series. I have plenty more in mind for upcoming posts. Anyone you're interested in me featuring? Let me know!





1 comment: