10.07.2010

What I bought......

Hey everyone! Time for my weekly round-up of what I bought at Target! I seriously can't stay out of that store; maybe I have a problem? I don't have much time, I have to start getting ready for work soon so let's just jump right into this -----

First off, something not from Target. My Division Champs t-shirt. Go Reds! They didn't do so hot last night against the Phillies but then again their pitcher got a no-hitter so you can't really compete with that now can you? It's ok, we'll get 'em next time, we're not out yet Reds!

Trashy gossip mag - I couldn't resist the "glee gone wild" headline.
Movies - American Psycho (never seen it before, but doesn't this look familiar hmm?)
Jarhead - Jake Gyllenhaal shirtless, 'nuff said
The Departed - GREAT movie

Deodorant - 'cause we all have to smell good right? I got this kind because it says "shave less often" and anything that promises that I'm willing to try out. So we'll see how that goes.

Method hand soap(s) & body wash - these smell sooo good. If you've never tried these, please do! I'm pretty sure they're exclusive to Target but I'm not 100%
They're pretty cheap too, the hand soap was $2.99 and the body wash was $4.99 which isn't too bad.

Ok, I admit I only bought this because of the label. I know right?! But it looked pretty to me and kind of Christmas-y. The smell is alright but I was hoping it'd be better. It was only like $1.47 or something so I'm not too bummed.

Hair color! Yes, I'm going red! I've been dying my hair brown (my natural color) for awhile and just wanted something different. This color is perfect for fall - I love the way it looks in the sunlight.

 
A few randoms - make-up sponges, argyle knee socks (love!) and Herbal Essences hair gel on sale for 80 cents. Smells great too!

I love stocking up on these basic shirts. The one on the far left is a brown long sleeved from Merona and it was $10. The other 3 are Mossimo short sleeved bf tees that were on sale for $8 each. I think I have just about every color in these now haha. 

And of course I had to end my trip with a PSL = Pumpkin Spice Latte

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment