10.31.2010

Happy Halloween!

The day is finally here! I'm so excited!! I was up early this morning - this is basically like Christmas for me. We ran to Target to get a few things & I got my Pumpkin Spice Latte - mmmmm. Now that's a great start to the day. Right now we're just hanging out around the house trying to decide what to eat for lunch. We're also about to finish carving pumpkins - pics will be up sometime. We have fire wood for the fire pit and plenty of candy. We are totally ready for this. Bengals are on at 1 (WHO DEY!). There's beer in the fridge. Yep. It's going to be a good day. Here's what I'm wearing today (till I put on my costume anyway):


This:

Along with these:

Cardigan: Old Navy (similar)
T-shirt: Hanes(similar)
Tank: Aerie (kinda similar)
Jeans: Kohl's (similar)
Boots: UGG (I seriously love these things. I just got them Friday. I have the shorter UGG boots but I really wanted something taller and I thought the buttons were cute and I am in love with the grey. I'm contemplating getting the chocolate too, but maybe I'll just put them on my Christmas list)

I'll be back later (tomorrow for sure) with pics of my costume! Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment