8.12.2010

Summer Purchases: Shoes

I know the last post was preeettty long, But this one will be much shorter. I promise.



First I have these pretty little shoes from Payless. They were only $9! I love wedges and these are the perfect height and the color is just gorgeous and great for summer.


I bought these the same time as the wedges from Payless. These were $5 each I believe. I love the nautical inspired green ones and the blue ones have a cute little bow on the strap.

I bought these at Target last week I think. They were only $16 and also come in dark brown which I might go back and get soon. These are so comfy and warm! Great for lounging around the house on chilly days.

These were the black pumps I got from ebay, last seen here. I decided to keep these, they're growing on me and I've been walking in them around the house to break them in and get used to them.


I got these cute flats from F21 for only $14. I love the rose gold color and can't wait to sport them. It's been way to hot to wear anything but flip flops or strappy sandals lately. Cooler weather can't come soon enough! And shocker! These are still available in all sizes online! See it for yourself


These boots are from Kohl's, the Apt 9 brand to be exact. I wasn't sure how these were going to work out for me and my ginormous calves. But sucess! Not only do they fit over my calves with ease, they even work with my skinny jeans (jeggings, whatever)! These are keepers for sure. However, now I have my eye on these pretties.


Lastly are these must have from Shoedazzle. Yea the Kim Kardashian shoe website. I signed up for the service last year and these are they only shoes I've bought. Well I did get a pair of brown ankle boots but ended up returning them because I didn't like them and how they looked on me. These however are the perfect nude pump. I love the color, the style, the heel....everything! Why couldn't they have these in black!?


That's all for tonight folks. I need to go to sleep! I'll be back tomorrow with more.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment