8.24.2010


I was off yesterday - first time in 7 days! Needless to say, I needed some retail therapy. So to Target I went. I hadn't been in to Target in like a week and half. Didn't you hear? Their sales dropped 50% hahaha.
Well anyway, I just picked up a few things and pretty much everything I bought was on sale - ANOTHER reason why I love Target. They always have sales and they're good sales on top of it!





I have been looking for a pair of gold sandals like these all summer. Glad I found some before summer's over!  These were on sale for $10. I'm not sure what they were originally, but it's a great price for such cute shoes! I ended up getting a 7. I didn't see any 7 1/2 so I had to choose between the 7 & 8. I tried on the 7's and they fit very well.




I finally saw this movie a few months ago and loved it! I was such a fan of the show. I'd watch reruns on nick at nite growing up and although this is obviously more modern than the tv show it was still a funny movie.



I found this Revlon mascara/eyeshadow set on the clearance rack for $3.74. I've never tried the cream eyeshadows before so we'll see how they work out. I picked up another mascara fave: Maybelline Volum' Express. It wasn't on sale but I've loved this mascara for years. 
I am also a big fan of these wax strips. I really hate plucking my eyebrows and don't want to spend the money to get them done professionally (although I probably should!) so these things are perfect. They're under $5 a pop and get most of the hairs. I still have to pluck a little here and there but better than having to do the whole thing!
One more thing is Softlips beeswax lip balm. I'm not usually a big fan of Softlips brand. They kind of taste funny and I don't like the formula - it feels like it's actually drying my lips! I do however like this new one. It feels much more moisturizing and the smell is pleasant.


I'm a sucker for candles. I like to have one burning. It adds a nice glow to any room and of course makes it smell nice. This little guy was only $1.48 and smells so fresh. Can't wait to try it out!



I got this fish bowl jar thing for about $4. I got the idea to store my nail polishes in one of these after seeing a video about it on youtube. What a great idea! It was the perfect size. Only thing is I can't buy anymore polishes because they wont fit!


Now onto a couple of things from Kohl's.

I had been lusting after these beauties for a couple of weeks and finally decided to go for it. They're totally impractical for me but I love them and can't wait to bust them out!

Such a pretty box!



Ta-DAAA!!!




I am loving the bows!



So fierce!



Get 'em here
(on sale!)




I just had to get this hoodie. I'm a Bengals fan and well that's pretty much it! Can't wait to sport this at a game or even just for everyday.




Just a few more things.....


I bought these 3 adorable necklaces at Forever 21 a couple weeks ago. I didn't see any of them on the website now, but maybe you could find something similar or maybe I just overlooked one of them?
Anyway as with all F21 jewelry they were all super cheap, these were a range between $4.80 and $6.80. I was super excited about the peacock necklace because I've been looking for a longer necklace with a cute charm that can go with almost everything. I think this will do nicely ;)


Lastly - but definitely not least.
My bf bought this necklace for me when he took a trip to NC a couple weeks ago. I love it because blue & orange are 2 of my fave colors together and because it's from him and I love all things from him :)







No comments:

Post a Comment