6.03.2010

Things I am loving for May

I see this on alot of youtube videos so I though I'd try my hand at it on here. These are in no particular order - just random things I've been using this month that I've grown to love.


First up in literature:
The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
I haven't started it yet but I've read (and seen the movies) Angels & Demons and The Davinci Code

And because I love fine reading
I Has a Hotdog from the people who brought you i can has cheezburger


Makeup/Beauty Products:

Blistex Lip Medex - I put it on every night before bed


Chapstick Fresh Effects
Miliani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Starshine
Maybelline Color Sensation Lip Gloss in Coral Gleam



Forever After Moisturizer
I use this after tanning for extra moisture and to extend the life of my tan


Proactive Green Tea moisturizer. 
Got it as a sample and really like it


Buckingham Palace Hand Lotion
Got this as a gift from my friend who visited London. It smells sooo good - it's light and smells fresh


Hollister SoCal body lotion
Scored this on sale for $6! Love it!
\

Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path body lotion.
This is an old fave that keeps hanging around


Yes to Carrots body butter.
This smells so good (not like carrots at all promise!) and is very very moisturizing.


e.l.f. studio line contouring blush & bronzer. 
Saw this on a youtube video and heard it's comparable to the NARS blush & bronzer duo.
Haven't tried either so figured I'd try this one first.


Fragrance:

Victoria's Secret Love Spell body spray
I'm on my third bottle of this stuff - love it


American Eagle Real body spray
This is actually for men and I bought it for my bf but kept it for myself once I smelled it.
OMGahhh. 
It smells go good and not too much like a dude. It's very refreshing as well.


Juicy Couture Perfume 
I've wanted this for along time and finally went for it. I just got the 1 ounce since I've never smelled it in person, in the bottle before.
But turns out I love it!


Nail Polish!

Left to right:
Essie "Mint Candy Apple"
OPI "What's With the Cattitude?"
OPI "Done Out In Deco"
OPI "Meet Me On the Star Ferry"
OPI Designer Series "Sapphire"
OPI "Jade is the New Black"
China Glaze "I Wanna Lei Ya"
China Glaze "For Audrey"



Left to right:
Sally Hansen Insta Dri topcoat
Sally Hansen Extreme Wear "Mellow Yellow"
Love & Beauty (F21) "Peach"
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure "I Pink I Can"
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure "Commander in Chic"
Sally Hansen HD "Pixel Pretty"
Sally Hansen HD "DVD"
Sally Hansen Extreme Wear "Celeb City"


And one I forgot to include:
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength "Diamonds"


Randoms:

I saw this lil' guy on a random shelf at Target for $1
Just  thought he was cute and I like sea creatures


I don't know what these things are actually called but they're hair ties. They are alot better than your regular elastic, they don't pull and they never get too tight and ya know they're cute.


Survival Kit for girls from Glitzy Glam
Seriously has everything!
hair spray, clear polish, sewing kit, double sided tape, stain remover, breath freshener, etc.
It's all tucked into this fits-in-your palm silver pouch. Too cute!




Alli
This stuff seriously works wonders!
I used it for awhile last summer/fall then stopped but I still had some left and I'd like to lose a few more pounds. Try it - it's awesome!


5 React gum



Bath & Body Works
PocketBac


Elastic Headbands.
These are great for days when I want my hair completely out of my face. Great for working out.
These are cheap and you can get them anywhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment