6.03.2010

New Shoes!

So let me just say that Zappos is the best place to shop for shoes. They always have free shipping (both ways!) and they have a great selection of styles and brands. Normally I browse ebay for deals on shoes and accessories since I don't like to pay alot for either. Buuut since I couldn't find the color of the shoes I wanted on ebay I popped on over to Zappos and they had them. I did have to pay $59 for them which is full price but I don't mind at all. They are so cute and comfy I will definitely be buying more of these. They are great for summer and transition well into fall - plus you can wear them with jeans, shorts, crops, skirts, etc, etc...












There is a bit of toe cleavage which I normally shy away from but I can live with a smidgen of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment