5.28.2010

Ulta Spree!

Well honestly this isn't really a spree. I just stopped by Ulta (read: my new favorite store) to pick up a few things and browse around. This sounds strange but I've never been to the back area of the store. I've always stuck to the first few aisles in front but today I took the plunge and went to the back and lived to tell about it. I need to go back next week and get some more things. Today I just wanted to look around and see what was available. Anyway, I got a few make-up items. Alot of the products on the drugstore side were but 2 get 1 free. I know right??

These are travel size Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide. They were each $1.99. Figured I'd try them out since I've never tried anything Redken before. They had a bunch of things on clearance - hair products, make-up, etc. I'll let you know how this stuff works!









Covergirl Exact Eyelights Shadow Palette for brown eyes. I can't wait to try these out. The colors look very pretty together and they are very shimmery - love!




Exact Eyelights Mascara in Black Pearl




Trublend Minerals in Translucent Light 







Maybelline Shine Sensational Lipgloss in Coral Gleam. Ugh these pics do NOT do this justice! Such a pretty color for summer. I believe this is limited edition so get yours now! go on. hurry up. I'll wait....







NYX Eyeliner Pencil in Moss. Just a really pretty basic metallic green liner. I just read somewhere that green looks good with brown eyes so I'm testing the waters with this.







NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. I just really like this - it can be used for anything. Can't wait to try it out!










NYX Single Eyeshadow in Wildfire. Really pretty blue-ish green with gold shimmer. 










OPI polishes in Lucky Lucky Lavender (from the Hong Kong collection?) and What's With the Cattitude? (from the Shrek collection). I was also considering Fiercely Fiona when I realized it looked almost exactly like the Sally Hansen shade I already had on my nails.


I also made a quick stop into Walmart to look for something UC for my cousin - I didn't find anything but I did find a few things for myself. First I found some plaid shorts for $10! I love plaid shorts and we are allowed to wear them at work so I picked up a couple pairs and might go back and get some more colors.
I also got a few other things:

Okay I know these might seem kind of cheesy but I thought they were more hippie/boho. Am I wrong? I don't really care. They were $3 and I was just trying to be patriotic for Memorial Day. Now try and argue with that.




Anybody know what these are? Snap bracelets! Remember these? Anyone?? I used to have tons of these in grade school. They stopped letting us wear them at school though because people were smacking other kids with them or something. But I thought these were a cool blast from the past and at $1each easy to collect! I will be wearing these alot.


No comments:

Post a Comment