5.25.2010

OOTD (Sunday) - Hot sticky cookout

Ok so I'm a little behind. We had a little cookout Sunday - nothing big or fancy. Just the me the boy and the dog grilling burgers. I hate how burgers shrink up when you grill them. I bought some pre-made ones because frankly I hate buying the ground beef and molding my own. I just never feel like I fully get the meat/grease off of my fingers and I feel like it's going under my nails and ugh...no. thank. you. Anyway the burgers shrank and had at least and inch of bun around them which is fine for me, I love bread but I still hate it when the burger is smaller than the bun. See, this is why I'm not a grill master. At least everything tasted good - burgers, chips and macaroni salad with plenty of Landshark & limes on hand. yum. My look was pretty simple, naturally, since we were outside all afternoon and I wouldn't want to get grill smell (or mustard) on anything nice. A t-shirt, shorts and flip flops are pretty much what I live in during the summer.











t-shirt: American Eagle - from a few years ago -  similar (here)
shorts: Old Navy - last year - same short with slightly different style (here)
flip flops: Old Navy - always a favorite! (here)
necklace: f21 - similar (here) (here) and the actual necklace (here) the white is sold out but navy is still available


And just because:
I found this t-shirt online the other day and I really want to buy it. It cracks me up and it's fitting because half the people I work with are horrible with spelling/grammar. I seriously feel like an English teacher every time I go in and hear someone talk or see something someone has written.



If you or someone you know is equally bad at English you can purchase this shirt - available in men's & women's


No comments:

Post a Comment