4.10.2010

What I'm currently....

Reading: All We Ever Wanted Was Everything by Janelle Brown.
I picked this book up at Target last year and started to read it but only got into a few chapters. I picked up again recently and am more than halfway through. It's definitely a page turner! 



Wearing: L by Gwen Stefani. I really love this perfume. It's subtle but other people can smell it and it's perfect for spring!


Listening to: Well there are quite a few things...actually ALOT of things but I'll just post a few so as not to bore anyone.
Lil Wayne: Rebirth. This has alot more of a rock edge than his other stuff. I'm really diggin' it.


Paramore: Brand New Eyes. I love this album & Hayley Williams :)
Lady Antebellum: Need You Now. Love them, the song & the album.

Lady Gaga: Fame Monster. Really do I need to have a reason? Love. Her. Great music to workout to.


Jimmy Buffet. Weather is nice...it's close to being summer (sorta....close enough). It's time to break out some Buffet and enjoy some Landshark on the back porch...or front porch.
Watching:
Family Guy. This show is freakin' awesome. I don't know anyone who doesn't watch it.


Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Seriously who comes up with this shit?! I for one, would love to hug them!

Gossip Girl I have been a loyal follower of all the books and now of the show. Pure perfection.


There are a few other shows I like to watch when I can: Teen Mom, The Hills, True Life, Rescue Me, CSI, Dancing With The Stars (I'm only watching this season because Ochocinco is on and I only watch when he's dancing), and anything on History, Nat Geo or Discovery...to satisfy my geeky side :)


No comments:

Post a Comment