4.09.2010

Just so you know...

Right now you can save an additional 30% on clearance at American Eagle
Some of my faves:
ornate necklace tee just $17.47 after discount (p.s. I just ordered this, will post pics and review when it arrives)
AE formal wolf t only $8.36 after discount (ordered this one too...thought it was cute and hello it's under $10!)
garden pleat dress $20.97 after discount (bought this one like 2 minutes ago....the perfect spring dress. I might wear it for my birthday)
oxford shirt also $20.97 after discount. Just a really good basic everyone should own
old school sneaker $13.96 after discount. Cute shoe for just running around town.
skinny crop jean just $24.47 after discount.

And something for the guys:
eagle applique hoodie $24.47 after discount. Great basic hoodie every guy should own
belted cargo shorts $27.97 after discount.
good luck boxer only $6.96 after discount. I love AE's boxers...I am always buying them for my boyfriend.
reversible woven belt $10.46 after discount. 2 belts in one!

Also if you have little ones:
pretty bow stripe top $7.77 on sale. I wish they made this in adult size! I'm half tempted to buy it in case I have little girl one day. Is that weird?
bright prepster cardigan $9.77 on sale. So stinkin' cute I can't stand it!
bolt zip hoodie $14.77 on sale.
camo skate short just $19.77 on sale.
uptown canvas sneakers only $7.77 - shoes for under $10? score!
uptown canvas sneakers - girls $9.77 on sale. purple & peace signs?! sweet.

And that's just a few of the great items on sale. Go check it out - I for one, had to stop myself before I bought everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment