4.08.2010

Recent Purchases - Vol. 4

Here is all the rest of the stuff I bought that I couldn't really put into any other category so I just put it all together! 
Polishes from left:
Essie - Mint Candy Apple
OPI - In My Back Pocket
OPI - Meet Me On The Star Ferry
OPI - Jade Is The New Black
Essie - Ridge Filler






I'm am really loving the Liberty of London collection at Target. This cute lil piggy bank was only $9.99. I really did need it seeing as how up til now I was storing my change in an empty Jameson container. I know...classy.




I've always heard that it's good for your hair to sleep on a satin pillowcase. Not sure how true that is but I figured I'd give it a go. This on was only $4.75 from Target and I am loving the zebra pattern.


I've also heard good things about Tresemme's new line of hair products. I am usually the person that washes her hair everyday because it feels really gross if I don't. I tried this last weekend, I wanted to sleep in and therefore didn't have enough time to do the whole wash, blow dry, straighten thing so I sprayed this on my hair. I feel like maybe it dried it out too much...I know it's supposed to absorb excess oil but I don't know. It was my first time using it so I'll try it again and we'll see how it goes.
This shampoo/conditioner however, I am absolutely loving! I've been using it for a few days and my hair has been looking & feeling great. It feels healthier and stronger and much much softer.




This is my new favorite lipstick! I've never spent more than like $5 on lipstick because frankly I'm more of a gloss or chapstick girl. I just always feel too made up when wearing lipstick...I don't know I'm weird. But this I really love. It's the Lady Gaga from MAC. It's a very light pink color....you can tell you're wearing lipstick but it still looks natural. It was like $20 which for me was hard to fork over but the money does go for AIDS research I believe so I can't pass up giving for a good cause :)

No comments:

Post a Comment