4.08.2010

Recent Purchases - Vol. 3

Clothing & Accessories:
These sunglasses are a recent buy from Target. They are Mossimo and were $16.99. They are a little big but I have a weakness for big sunglasses - I feel very Jackie O in them. Pardon the dust or whatever it is. I have a super hard time keeping sunglasses clean :(



I love this wallet. I saw it first thing when I walked into Target and snatched it up right away. It's from the Liberty of London for Target collection. At $14.99 I couldn't pass it up. My mom loved it so much she went and got one for herself. I wish they had other colors 'cause I would've bought one of each! It's a pretty good size too - roomy but doesn't take up alot of space in your purse. It's great for just taking on quick errands when you don't feel like taking your whole purse. It even fits my phone (lg dare) and a chapstick. What else do you need? Love it.

I bought this cardigan on a whim at Old Navy last weekend. I need.ed a cute spring-y one for Easter and they had them on sale for $15 that week - awesome right? They didn't have the one I initially went in for but I saw this one and fell in love. It's a good neutral that will go with anything and it's easy to dress up or down. They had a blue-ish mint color but didn't have my size. I usually wear a Large but they only had this one in Medium so I took a chance and it fit very well


This is another LoL from Target. I am so in love with this top - you have no idea. It's totally me...colorful, unique, fun & flirty. I wasn't sure how it would look on me with the ruffled neckline - I have broad shoulders and have to be careful about tops with shoulder details otherwise I look like a line backer :( but I was pleasantly surprised with this one. I wore it for Easter with the cardigan shown above. I got lots of compliments on it -  my bf's mom said I looked like an easter egg - but in a good way!  Love love love this top. I wore it jeans and nude peeptoe pumps but I can't wait to style it another way. It was $19.99 and I bought a Medium.

These last 2 are random Army store finds. I seriously love that store. I always find something. I have just about every color in the camo shirt. I got the Marines shirt because my friend just got back from boot camp and will soon be leaving again to do more training so I got this shirt to show my support. I also bought marines and navy stickers for my car. My boy is going into the Navy in the fall so I want to be super duper supportive 'cause I love him :) The pink shirt was $8.95 and Marines was $10.95. The stickers were $2.50 each. Plus we got a 10% discount because my guy is a fireman.



No comments:

Post a Comment