4.07.2010

Recent Purchases - Vol. 2

Now on to the jewelry portion of my shopping adventures. This ring and earrings are both from Forever21. I believe the ring was around $5 and the earrings (how cute are they?) were $3.80







These yellow earrings were also a F21 find. They were a steal for $2.80. Seriously does it get any better than that?
The second pair shown is from Target, I think they were around $7 or so. They are perfect for summer...the gold & coral together = L.O.V.E.


I know these aren't actually jewelry but they look really pretty no? They were from Old Navy bought after St Patrick's Day so they were only $1.50 each. I also have one in the shape of a four leaf clover.


I saw these earrings on Jennifer Love Hewitt recently. Seriously how cool is it that she shops at F21? Love her even more now. These were $3.80.


I thought these were a unique pair of earrings, also from F21. They were bigger in person than they appeared online...yes yes I know they give measurements but who really pays attention to that? I for one, was too busy saying "ooooh pretty and shiny". Anyway I can't remember how much these were but it was under $5.



These are similar to the fawn earrings in the first picture. F21 has really stepped up with the jewelry and I'm loving it. These were around $3 I believe and are perfect for spring.


I love love love this necklace. I saw one in a magazine last year and really wanted to get one. I found this one on etsy and I really love it. I want to say it was under $20 but don't quote me on that.



This was also an etsy purchase. Such a simple yet stunningly beautiful necklace. I'm really in love with this!


Once again, another etsy find. It's my new favorite place to shop. Kind of like ebay but better :)

Another great F21 purchase. I think this was $4.80....very pretty necklace. It's very long as well...great for throwing over a simple t-shirt - really makes a statement without being to over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment