4.27.2010

3 times....

Three names I go by:
1. Abby/Abigail
2. Amber
3. Abs

Three jobs I have had:
1. Bank teller
2. Secretary
3. Bartender

Three places I have lived:
1. Ohio
2. Ohio
3. Ohio

Three favourite drinks:
1. Water
2. beer
3. cherry coke

Three TV shows I watch:
1. the hills
2. family guy
3. deadliest catch

Three places I have been:
1. NYC
2. Ireland
3. London

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Italy
2. Bali
3. Germany

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Get Smart
2. Bewitched
3. I love Lucy

Three favorite dishes:
1. Italian - Chicken Parmesan
2. Chinese - Sesame Chicken w/rice & broccoli
3. American - Cheeseburger & fries

Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:
1. eyeliner
2. concealer
3. mascara

Three things I’m looking forward to:
1. My birthday - may 15th
2. My friend's wedding - june 19th
3. when the weather finally makes up it's mind and I can officially break out my shorts & sandals!

No comments:

Post a Comment