4.28.2010

CV for Target


Ok, so I actually bought these on Saturday but I'm just now putting pics up. This last the last pair of 8's at my Target store. I went on the website and did the "find it at a target store" option. You just select your size from the drop down menu and put in your zip code and it will let you know which stores in your area carry that size and the availability. It totally works! 
I am sad to report that the 8 is a tad big on me. I think my foot might be shrinking but that's another topic. The  strap around the ankle is a little floppy but it's not that noticeable and I can still walk just fine so I'll keep them - I mean it's not like I'm going to return them! I was actually wearing these the other day but decided not to wear them outside because it was pouring down rain! Maybe it's just me but when it's rainy I like to wear shoes that cover my whole foot...nothing worse than cold wet feet :(
So overall I would say these are great. Great price, style and they are comfortable and easy to walk in. I love wedges so much and this is a wonderful addition to my collection. Next up I am looking to add these Ash wedges. I've been in love with them ever since I saw Amber wearing them. The price isn't as pretty as the CV for Target wedges but my birthday's coming up and I think I deserve to splurge a bit. Plus I usually only make one big purchase a year while the rest of the time is spent shopping at places like Target, F21, Old Navy, etc.
Anyway pics of the shoes are below. I can't wait to wear these, like for real, out in public.










No comments:

Post a Comment