4.03.2014

Spring picks from Target

It's been raining here since last night but at least it's not snow! And it's right around 65 degrees. I can live with that. I'm hoping I can catch a break in between rain to go for a run outside but it looks like I'll be heading to the gym instead. I am not working today so naturally I'm binge watching Law & Order: SVU and shopping online. Ooops.
I've been going crazy seeing all the spring items everywhere. I feel like we've all been waiting for this moment for so long. Target is usually my first go-to at the beginning of every season (duh). They always seem to have cutest stuff. But you already knew that. So here's just a few things I'm excited about and that I will probably be adding to my cart soon.



Spring picks from Target



Mossimo Sleeveless Scuba Peplum Top - I am in love with this blue color.
Threshold Lattice Toss Pillow - Target seriously has the best throw pillows and the prices are definitely awesome.
Sonia Kashuk Chic Luminosity Bronzer/Blush Duo - Wow that's a mouthful. But doesn't this look gorgeous? The colors look amazing and I'm in love with the pattern. Also comes in two other shades so it seems like it will work for everyone!
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss  - I've been using NYX products for awhile and I'm so glad that Target sells them now. The products are great and you can't beat the prices.
Essie Nail Polish - I believe this is a color from their resort collection from last year but something about it just screams Spring to me. I can just picture myself wearing this shade by the pool with a matching cocktail in hand.
Merona Women's Layering Jacket  - I've had my eye on this since last fall so I guess technically it's not "spring" but I think it would work for any season since it's meant for layering. I'm torn between the sand color and the green color, but this is on sale right now so that means I should get both right? Right?!
Merona Women's Denim Jacket - This one is a no brainer. Everyone needs a denim jacket in their closet and the price on this is perfect.
Women's Mossimo Supply Combat Boots - OMG. I don't think this shoe could be any more spring. I need these. Now.
Merona Sleeveless Maxi Dress - Once again, this is a staple that every woman should have. I like that it's basic but with some accessories you could definitely dress it up.
Mossimo V-Neck Tee - I love to stock up on these basic tees each season. Plus they are so comfy!
Merona Rain Skimmer - How cute are these? I love my Hunter boots, but these would be cute for days when it's not down pouring. I love the green color.
Merona Satchel Handbag with Crossbody Strap  - This color is beautiful plus I love that you can carry multiple ways.
Women's Double Wrap Watch - I'm still all aboard the mint train and I might have to add this watch to my mint collection. It's such a fun color that's surprisingly versatile. 

Well now that I've shared my find with you, I need to work on adding all of these to my collection (sorry bank account!).
What are you looking forward to adding to your wardrobe (or home) for spring? Let me know! I'm always looking for an excuse to shop ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment